assembly biscope cape town codec competition data takashi discotheque dj lapse download dubstep durban electro electronica event fiction Free Tickets gazelle go-go bar grave danger Griet haezer jacob israel jhb johannesburg johnny neon king of town live Liver mtkidu Music Video newtown party Popskarr pretoria Red Bull Music Studios Cape Town remix richard rumney richard the third sassquatch south africa the assembly The Frown the woods Unit r yesterdays pupil
- rickdisco on CTEMF 2013 – Ticket Giveaway!
- NextConcerts_4U on CTEMF 2013 – CAPE TOWN ELECTRONIC MUSIC FESTIVAL 12 – 17 February 2013
- rickdisco on CTEMF 2013 – CAPE TOWN ELECTRONIC MUSIC FESTIVAL 12 – 17 February 2013
- rickdisco on Red Bull Studio Cape Town: Greg Reve – Unveiled
- Serisha_L on Podcast: Electrotrash & Red Bull Studios CT presents Mix & Match 05 Women Who Kill
Michael Martin has been playing didgeridoo since 1996. His first foray into dance music came in 1998 when he
attended the Megadog Beach Festival in Cornwall after returning from a period of work and travel in Tanzania.
Michael was so inspired by what he heard and experienced, that he decided to fuse his didg playing with
He has delved into many styles – ever y t h i n g f r o m a mb i e nt through to trance and n o w dubstep, which his new
album Sofa Surfer focuses on. The album is a dubstep, dub and dancehall extravaganza that features
collaborations with EJ Von Lyrik, St eve New m a n, Fletcher, Teba Shumba, Francesa Krnjak, Riccardo Moretti,
Colin Angus, HFB, Seb Taylor, Tripswitch, Suns of Arqa, Raggasouljah, 7Ft Soundsystem, and OOOD.
He also works with Ishq under the moniker Open System.